Food Security is anything but simple. VIHA (Vancouver Island Health Authority) and Vancouver Islands eleven Food Hub leads, employed Awarewolf Creative to research and develop a more effective set of tools and processes to communicate the Food Hubs message and goals clearly and cohesively across a variety of communication platforms, Island wide.
Through facilitating a co-creative strategic ideation session to define audience, message and goals, through to refining and solidifying the communications plan, collaboratively with the Food Hubs, we developed a set of clear, simple and easy to use communication tools that establish identity and assist the hubs in communicating effectively.
Policy makers, communities, NGO’s and non-profits, food producers and harvesters.
• Two 2.5hr facilitated sessions with 15 diverse participants
• Island Food Hubs Communications:
– Communications Plan and infographic how to guide
– Media toolkit : Letterhead, presentation templates, banners etc.
• Food Atlas
– Identity development and guidelines
Creative Director, Facilitator, Designer: Jackie Kelly
Web developer and content developer: Sean Enns